Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is Ben Reading?

Hello everyone. It's been far too long since I've posted and that's for a number of reasons. I've been very busy and writer's block likes to step in at random. It's difficult to keep a blog fresh when there are so many other things that demand your attention but given the positive response I've had since I've started this I would very much like to keep going.

In the meantime I can at least refer you to some interesting articles I've come across, including the following...

For years I've been going on about the silliness of the self-esteem movement. I find it particularly troubling among my own reformed-minded brethren. And now, it seems, that even the mainstream is beginning see it for what it really is.  How to Land Your Kid in Therapy. It's a fairly lengthy article, and please excuse the expletive at the very beginning. This comes from The Atlantica fairly mainstream and secular newspaper.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment