Friday, March 11, 2011

First Post

I once blogged many years ago, but my last blog post was somewhere in the middle of 2008.  Amidst a fury of activity recently around the internet, specifically Facebook, I felt inspired to get back in to some more writing again. Much of Facebook, and most places in the blogosphere for that matter, have been riddled by the sort of silliness akin to the writings on a bathroom stall, so I've resolved myself from getting into any discussion on anything beyond the regular trifles and quips most common on Facebook. While I find having a blog provides a (slightly) better venue for open and civil discussion on topics that are important to us, I'm still not sure what I write will even stir anyone to anything closer to what the Truth may be. My hope is that it will, but that remains to be seen.

I have had a great many influences over the years, and this blog will most certainly be a reflection of that. In fact, most of anything I'll write in here probably won't be anything original to me, but something that I've heard or read from somebody far more important and influential. I will do my best to give credit where credit is due. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment